Grain-free Rosemary Biscuits - Paleo, Gluten-free




These savory biscuits are ready in just 20 minutes!



I don't strictly adhere to any particular diet (like Paleo, Vegan, Keto, etc.), but I have found that it is easier for me to maintain my weight if I put some limits on how much bread and pasta I eat.  So, sometimes, when I really want bread or rolls with my dinner, I try a grain-free option - like these paleo rosemary biscuits.

These biscuits are quick and easy and go great with just about any dinner.  Plus, they are so satisfying - they don't taste "healthy" to me at all!

Servings: 15
Time: 20 minutes

2 C almond flour
2 tsp baking powder (gluten-free, if needed)
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
1/3 C olive oil
1 Tbsp rosemary
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp garlic powder


  1. Preheat the oven to 350F. 
  2. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
  3. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, salt, rosemary, oregano, and garlic powder.
  4. Add eggs and oil.  Mix until well combined.
  5. Drop tablespoon-sized scoops of the biscuit batter onto the cookie sheet.  (I use a cookie scoop to make this step easier.)  Slightly flatten the batter with your hand or a spoon.
  6. Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
ENJOY!

This recipe is adapted from here.







Comments